Fill in your
Note:* Mandatory Fields
A. Type of account you wish to open
Choose Account type *
E-Mail ID *
Resident India To Non-Resident India Account Conversion Letter
I wish to have this account redesignated as an NRO (Non-Resident Ordinary) Citibank Rupee Checking Account. I fully understand that due to the redesignation, there would be some or all of the following changes to the linked product (as applicable) to my Suvidha / Domestic Account, for which I fully authorize Citibank:
1. Funds in my Money Multiplier Account/Time Deposit to be closed and credited to the Citibank Rupee Checking Account.
2. Any linked ERA account to be closed and the balance to be transferred to the Citibank Rupee Checking Account.
3. Linked Brokerage Accounts/ Equity Advance account if any to be closed.
4. BTQ facility for the customer will be blocked.
5. The linked Demat Account will be closed.
6. Suvidha/Domestic Account's Mandatee will be deleted.
7. Master/Visa Credit Card will be closed post clearance of all dues.
8. Existing ATM/Debit Card will be de-activated and a new NRO ATM/Debit Card will be issued with new Internet and ATM Pins.
9. Linked Domestic MutualFund(DMF) needs to be converted/closed/blocked.
In case of conversion a communication will be sent to the respective Mutual Fund Houses to change the status in their records from Domestic to NRO.
For customers based in Canada or Australia-Subscription transactions on CBOL (Citibank OnLine) will be blocked.
I also authorize Citibank NRI Business to use the current balance in my Suvidha / Domestic Account, for settling the total amount overdrawn on my Suvidha/Domestic Account as part of the Ready Credit Facility/Credit Card dues/Equity Advance dues.
Do you wish to open a joint account *
B. City in which you want to hold
the account *
C. Are you a NRI Business customer with us? *